These on-demand training and documentation resources are short, targeted materials, illustrating the use of key product features and functionality in CAS Scientific Patent Explorer.
The overview video will demonstrate how to navigate through the product, how to perform both chemical and text based searches, filter through results, structure and Markush searching, as well as patent overview and analysis tools.
- Quick Start Guide (PDF)
- FAQ (from in-product help)
- Searching structures
- Using the CAS structure editor to draw or import structures
- Basics of Boolean logic/search
- Using bulk patent search
- Using simple patent search
- Building an advanced patent search